Wednesday 1 April 2015

Face Of The Day: Best Friend Date Night

Hello!


I went out on a dinner date with my best friend and decided to show you what makeup I wore for my casual evening out.











I always start off by applying my foundation, concealer and powder - before going onto my eyeshadow. To briefly put it so I don't bore you! - I started with Naked 2 as a base colour and added Faint and Crave into the outer corners before putting Venus into my tear duct and under my brow bone. I then applied my mascara, bronzer and blusher before filling in my brows - and voila!


What are your go to products for a casual night with friends?


Love,


Sophie x


Instagram: sophhelman
Twitter: @sophie_helman
Spotlight (acting CV): http://www.spotlight.com/8614-3422-7852

No comments:

Post a Comment